Terms of sale
Terms of Sales online products to individual consumers
These general conditions of sale apply to all sales made on the PUREHOOK website.
Website purehook.comis a service of:
- The society ON Plast
- located Route de Paris 21530 La Roche en Brenil, France
- Site URL: www.purehook.com
- E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- telephone number: +33380647831
The PUREHOOK website markets the following products: Antibacterial hook.
The customer declares that he has read and accepted the general conditions of sale prior to placing his order. The validation of the order therefore implies acceptance of the general conditions of sale.
Article 1 - Principles
These general conditions express the entire obligations of the parties. In this sense, the buyer is deemed to accept them without reservation.
These general conditions of sale apply to the exclusion of all other conditions, and in particular those applicable for sales in stores or through other distribution and marketing channels.
They are accessible on the PUREHOOK website and will prevail, if necessary, over any other version or any other contradictory document.
The seller and the buyer agree that these general conditions exclusively govern their relationship. The seller reserves the right to modify its general conditions from time to time. They will be applicable as soon as they are put online.
If a condition of sale were to fail, it would be considered to be governed by the practices in force in the distance selling sector whose companies have their headquarters in France.
These general conditions of sale are valid until May 31, 2023.
Article 2 - Content
The purpose of these general conditions is to define the rights and obligations of the parties in connection with the online sale of goods offered by the seller to the buyer, from the PUREHOOK website.
These conditions only apply to purchases made on the PUREHOOK site and delivered exclusively in mainland France or Corsica. For any delivery in the DOM-TOM or abroad, a message should be sent to the following email address: email@example.com.
These purchases relate to the following products: Anti-bacterial hook.
Article 3 - Pre-contractual information
The buyer acknowledges having had communication, prior to placing his order and concluding the contract, in a legible and understandable manner, of these general conditions of sale and all the information listed in article L. 221- 5 of the consumer code.
The following information is sent to the buyer in a clear and understandable manner:
- the essential characteristics of the property;
- the price of the good and / or the method of calculating the price;
- if applicable, all additional costs of transport, delivery or postage and all other charges, if any;
- in the absence of immediate performance of the contract, the date or the period by which the seller undertakes to deliver the good, whatever its price;
- information relating to the identity of the seller, his postal, telephone and electronic contact details, and to his activities, those relating to legal guarantees, the functionality of digital content and, where applicable, its interoperability, the existence and the terms of implementation of guarantees and other contractual conditions.
Article 4 - The order
The buyer has the possibility of placing his order online, from the online catalog and using the form which appears there, for any product, within the limit of available stocks.
The buyer will be informed of any unavailability of the product or of the goods ordered.
For the order to be validated, the buyer must accept, by clicking where indicated, these general conditions. He must also choose the address and delivery method, and finally validate the payment method.
The sale will be considered final:
- after the seller has sent confirmation of acceptance of the order by the seller by email;
- and after receipt by the seller of the full price.
Any order implies acceptance of the prices and description of the products available for sale. Any dispute on this point will occur in the context of a possible exchange and the guarantees mentioned below.
In some cases, including default of payment, wrong address or other problem on the buyer's account, the seller reserves the right to block the buyer's order until the problem is resolved.
For any question relating to the follow-up of an order, the buyer can call the following telephone number: +33380647831 (cost of a local call), on the following days and times: Monday to Friday from 9H to 12H, from 14H00 at 5:00 p.m., or send an email to the seller at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Article 5 - Electronic signature
The online supply of the buyer's bank card number and the final validation of the order will constitute proof of the buyer's agreement:
- exigibility of the sums due under the purchase order;
- signature and express acceptance of all operations carried out.
In the event of fraudulent use of the bank card, the buyer is invited, as soon as this usage is observed, to contact the seller at the following telephone number: +33380647831.
Article 6 - Order confirmation
The seller provides the buyer with an order confirmation by email.
Article 7 - Proof of the transaction
The computerized registers, kept in the seller's computer systems under reasonable security conditions, will be considered as proof of communications, orders and payments made between the parties. Archiving of purchase orders and invoices is carried out on a reliable and durable medium which can be produced as proof.
Article 8 - Product informationThe products governed by these general conditions are those which appear on the seller's website and which are indicated as sold and shipped by the seller. They are offered within the limits of available stocks.
The products are described and presented with the greatest possible accuracy. However, if errors or omissions may have occurred in this presentation, the seller's responsibility cannot be engaged.
The photographs of the products are not contractual.
Article 9 - Price
The seller reserves the right to modify its prices at any time but undertakes to apply the current prices indicated at the time of the order, subject to availability on this date.
Prices are in euros. They do not take into account the delivery costs, invoiced in addition, and indicated before the validation of the order. The prices take into account the VAT applicable on the day of the order and any change in the applicable VAT rate will be automatically reflected in the price of the products in the online store.
If one or more taxes or contributions, in particular environmental, were to be created or modified, up or down, this change may be reflected in the sale price of the products.
Article 10 - Method of paymentThis is an order with payment obligation, which means that placing the order involves payment by the buyer.
To settle his order, the buyer has, at his choice, all the payment methods made available by the seller and listed on the seller's site. The buyer guarantees to the seller that he has the necessary authorizations to use the payment method chosen by him, during the validation of the order form. The seller reserves the right to suspend any order management and any delivery in the event of refusal of authorization to pay by bank card from officially accredited bodies or in the event of non-payment. The seller notably reserves the right to refuse to make a delivery or to honor an order from a buyer who has not fully or partially settled a previous order or with whom a payment dispute is being administered .
The payment of the price is made in full on the day of the order, according to the following terms:
- Bank card
Article 11 - Availability of products - Refund - Resolution
Except in cases of force majeure or during the periods of closure of the online store which will be clearly announced on the home page of the site, the delivery times will be, within the limit of available stocks, those indicated below. Shipping times run from the date of registration of the order indicated on the order confirmation email.
For deliveries in mainland France and Corsica, the period is 7 days from the day following that on which the buyer placed his order, according to the following methods: by mail, colissimo according to the quantities ordered. At the latest, the period will be 30 working days after the conclusion of the contract.
For deliveries in the DOM-TOM or another country, the delivery terms will be specified to the buyer on a case-by-case basis.
In the event of non-compliance with the agreed delivery date or deadline, the buyer must, before breaking the contract, order the seller to execute it within a reasonable additional time.
In the absence of performance at the expiration of this new period, the buyer may freely terminate the contract.
The buyer must complete these successive formalities by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt or in writing on another durable medium.
The contract will be considered as canceled upon receipt by the seller of the letter or writing informing him of this termination, unless the professional has performed in the meantime.
The purchaser may however immediately terminate the contract, if the dates or deadlines seen above constitute for him an essential condition of the contract.
In this case, when the contract is canceled, the seller is obliged to reimburse the buyer for all the sums paid, at the latest within 14 days of the date on which the contract was terminated.
In case of unavailability of the ordered product, the buyer will be informed at the earliest and will have the possibility to cancel his order. The buyer will then have the choice of requesting either a refund of the sums paid within 14 days at the latest of their payment, or the exchange of the product.
Article 12 - Delivery terms
Delivery means the transfer to the consumer of physical possession or control of the goods. The products ordered are delivered in the manner and within the time period specified above.
The products are delivered to the address indicated by the buyer on the order form, the buyer must ensure its accuracy. Any package returned to the seller because of an incorrect or incomplete delivery address will be redirected at the buyer's expense. The buyer can, at his request, obtain the sending of an invoice to the billing address and not to the delivery address, by validating the option provided for this purpose on the order form.
If the buyer is absent on the day of delivery, the delivery person will leave a notice in the mailbox, which will allow the parcel to be collected at the place and time indicated.
If at the time of delivery, the original packaging is damaged, torn, open, the buyer must then check the condition of the items. If they have been damaged, the buyer must imperatively refuse the package and note a reservation on the delivery slip (package refused because opened or damaged).
The buyer must indicate on the delivery slip and in the form of handwritten reservations accompanied by his signature any anomaly concerning the delivery (damage, missing product compared to the delivery slip, damaged package, broken products ...).
This verification is considered to have been carried out once the buyer, or a person authorized by him, has signed the delivery slip.
The buyer must then confirm by registered mail these reservations to the carrier at the latest within two working days of receipt of the item (s) and transmit a copy of this letter by fax or simple mail to the seller at the address indicated in the notices. legal notices.
If the products need to be returned to the seller, they must be the subject of a return request to the seller within 14 days of delivery. Any complaint made after this time cannot be accepted. The return of the product can only be accepted for products in their original condition (packaging, accessories, instructions ...).
Article 13 - Delivery errors
The buyer must formulate with the seller on the same day of delivery or at the latest the first working day following delivery, any claim of error in delivery and / or non-conformity of the products in kind or in quality in relation to indications appearing on the order form. Any complaint made beyond this period will be rejected.
The claim may be made, at the buyer's choice:
- by telephone at the following number: 00 33 80 64 78 31;
- by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com.
Any claim not made in the rules defined above and within the time limits could not be taken into account and will release the seller from any responsibility vis-à-vis the buyer.
Upon receipt of the complaint, the seller will assign an exchange number of the product (s) concerned and will communicate it by e-mail to the buyer. The exchange of a product can only take place after the allocation of the exchange number.
In the event of an error in delivery or exchange, any product to be exchanged or reimbursed must be returned to the seller as a whole and in its original packaging, in registered Colissimo, to the following address: Route de Paris, 21530 La Roche en Brenil.
Return costs are the responsibility of the seller.
Article 14 - Product warranty14-1 Legal guarantee of conformity
The seller is responsible for the conformity of the goods sold with the contract, allowing the buyer to make a request under the legal guarantee of conformity provided for in articles L. 217-4 and following of the consumer code.
In the event of implementation of the legal guarantee of conformity, it is recalled that:
- the buyer has a period of 2 years from the delivery of the goods to act;
- the buyer can choose between repairing or replacing the goods, subject to the cost conditions provided for in article L. 217-17 of the consumer code;
- the buyer does not have to provide proof of the non-conformity of the goods during the 24 months in the case of new goods (6 months in the case of second-hand goods), following the delivery of the goods.
In accordance with articles 1641 and following of the civil code, the seller is guarantor of hidden defects that may affect the property sold. It will be up to the buyer to prove that the defects existed in the sale of the goods and are such as to make the goods unfit for the use for which they are intended. This guarantee must be implemented within two years from the discovery of the defect.
The buyer can choose between canceling the sale or reducing the price in accordance with article 1644 of the civil code.
Article 15 - Right of withdrawal
Application of the right of withdrawal
In accordance with the provisions of the Consumer Code, the buyer has a period of 14 days from the date of delivery of his order, to return any item that does not suit him and request the exchange or refund without penalty, with the exception of return costs which remain the responsibility of the buyer.
Returns must be made in their original condition and complete (packaging, accessories, instructions ...) allowing them to be re-marketed in new condition, accompanied by the purchase invoice.
Damaged, soiled or incomplete products are not accepted.
The right of withdrawal can be exercised online, using the withdrawal form available on this website. In this case, an acknowledgment of receipt on a durable medium will be immediately communicated to the buyer. Any other mode of declaration of withdrawal is accepted. It must be unambiguous and express the will to retract.
If the right of withdrawal is exercised within the aforementioned period, the price of the product (s) purchased (s) is reimbursed and the delivery costs are reimbursed.
Return costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
The exchange (subject to availability) or refund will be made within 48 hours after receipt of the product., And at the latest, within 14 days of receipt by the seller of the returned products by the buyer under the conditions provided above.
According to article L221-28 of the Consumer Code, the right of withdrawal cannot be exercised for contracts:
- supply of goods whose price depends on fluctuations on the financial market beyond the control of the professional and likely to occur during the withdrawal period;
- supply of goods made according to consumer specifications or clearly personalized;
- the supply of goods liable to deteriorate or expire quickly;
- the supply of goods which have been unsealed by the consumer after delivery and which cannot be returned for reasons of hygiene or health protection;
- the supply of goods which, after having been delivered and by their nature, are inseparably mixed with other articles;
- the supply of alcoholic beverages whose delivery is deferred beyond thirty days and whose value agreed at the conclusion of the contract depends on fluctuations on the market beyond the control of the professional;
- maintenance or repair work to be carried out urgently at the consumer's home and expressly requested by him, within the limit of spare parts and work strictly necessary to respond to the emergency;
- provision of audio or video recordings or computer software when they have been unsealed by the consumer after delivery;
- supply of a newspaper, periodical or magazine, except for subscription contracts for these publications;
- for the supply of digital content not supplied on a material medium, the execution of which has started after the express prior agreement of the consumer and express waiver of his right of withdrawal.
Article 16 - Force majeureAll circumstances beyond the control of the parties preventing the execution of their obligations under normal conditions are considered as grounds for exemption from the obligations of the parties and result in their suspension.
The party invoking the above circumstances must immediately notify the other party of their occurrence, as well as their disappearance.
Will be considered as force majeure all irresistible facts or circumstances, external to the parties, unpredictable, inevitable, independent of the will of the parties and which cannot be prevented by the latter, despite all efforts reasonably possible. Expressly, force majeure or fortuitous cases are considered, in addition to those usually retained by the jurisprudence of French courts and tribunals: the blocking of means of transport or supplies, earthquakes, fires, storms, floods, lightning, stopping of telecommunications networks or difficulties specific to telecommunications networks external to customers.
The parties will come together to examine the impact of the event and agree on the conditions under which the performance of the contract will be continued. If the case of force majeure lasts more than three months, these general conditions may be terminated by the injured party.
Article 17 - Intellectual property
The content of the website remains the property of the seller, the sole holder of the intellectual property rights over this content.
Buyers agree to make no use of this content; any total or partial reproduction of this content is strictly prohibited and may constitute an offense of counterfeiting.
Article 18 - Data processing and Liberties
The personal data provided by the buyer are necessary for the processing of his order and the preparation of invoices.
They can be communicated to the seller's partners responsible for the execution, processing, management and payment of orders.
The processing of information communicated via the PUREHOOK website has been declared to the CNIL.
The buyer has a right of permanent access, modification, rectification and opposition with regard to information concerning him. This right can be exercised under the conditions and according to the methods defined on the PUREHOOK site.
Article 19 - Partial non-validation
If one or more stipulations of these general conditions are held to be invalid or declared as such in application of a law, a regulation or following a final decision of a competent court, the other stipulations will remain in full force and their scope.
Article 20 - Non-waiver
The fact for one of the parties not to claim a breach by the other party to any of the obligations referred to in these general conditions cannot be interpreted for the future as a waiver of the obligation in question.
Article 21 - Title
In the event of difficulty of interpretation between any of the titles appearing at the head of the clauses, and any of the clauses, the titles will be declared non-existent.
Article 22 - Language of the contract
These general conditions of sale are written in French. In the event that they are translated into one or more foreign languages, only the French text will prevail in the event of a dispute.
Article 23 - Mediation and settlement of disputes
The buyer can use conventional mediation, in particular with the Consumer Mediation Commission or with existing sectoral mediation bodies, or with any alternative method of settling disputes (conciliation, for example) in the event of a dispute. The mediator's names, contact details and email address are available on our site.
In accordance with Article 14 of Regulation (EU) No 524/2013, the European Commission has set up an Online Dispute Resolution platform, facilitating the independent out-of-court settlement of online disputes between consumers and business professionals. 'European Union. This platform is accessible at the following link: https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/.
Article 24 - Applicable law
These general conditions are subject to the application of French law. The competent court is the judicial court.
This is the case with the substantive rules as well as with the rules of form. In case of dispute or complaint, the buyer will first contact the seller to obtain an amicable solution.
Article 25 - Protection of personal data
The personal data that is collected on this site are as follows:
- account opening : when creating the user's account, their name; first name; email address ; Phone Number ; address ; Reasons for return
- connection: when the user connects to the website, the latter records, in particular, his surname, first name, connection, use, location and payment data;
- profile: the use of the services provided on the website makes it possible to fill in a profile, which may include an address and a telephone number;
- payment : as part of the payment for products and services offered on the website, the latter records financial data relating to the user's bank account or credit card;
- communication: when the website is used to communicate with other members, the data concerning the user's communications is temporarily stored;
- Cookies :cookies are used in connection with the use of the site. The user has the option of deactivating cookies from their browser settings.
Use of personal data
The personal data collected from users aims to provide the website services, improve them and maintain a secure environment. More specifically, the uses are as follows:
- user access and use of the website;
- management of the operation and optimization of the website;
- organization of the conditions of use of the Payment Services;
- verification, identification and authentication of data transmitted by the user;
- offer the user the possibility of communicating with other users of the website;
- implementation of user assistance;
- personalization of services by displaying advertisements based on the user's browsing history, according to their preferences;
- prevention and detection of fraud, malware (malicious softwares) and management of security incidents;
- management of any disputes with users;
sending commercial and advertising information, according to user preferences.
Sharing of personal data with third parties
Personal data may be shared with third-party companies in the following cases:
- when the user uses the payment services, for the implementation of these services, the website is in contact with third-party banking and financial companies with which it has contracted;
- when the user publishes publicly accessible information in the free comment areas of the website;
- when the user authorizes the website of a third party to access his data;
- when the website uses the services of providers to provide user assistance, advertising and payment services. These providers have limited access to user data, as part of the performance of these services, and have a contractual obligation to use them in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations on data protection staff ;
- if required by law, the website may transmit data to respond to complaints made against the website and comply with administrative and judicial procedures;
if the website is involved in a merger, acquisition, disposal of assets or receivership procedure, it may be required to assign or share all or part of its assets, including personal data. In this case, users would be informed, before the personal data is transferred to a third party.
Security and confidentiality
The website implements organizational, technical, software and physical digital security measures to protect personal data against alteration, destruction and unauthorized access. However, it should be noted that the internet is not a completely secure environment and the website cannot guarantee the security of the transmission or storage of information on the internet.
Implementation of user rights
In application of the regulations applicable to personal data, users have the following rights, which they can exercise by making their request to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- the right of access: they can exercise their right of access, to know the personal data concerning them. In this case, before the implementation of this right, the website may request proof of the identity of the user in order to verify its accuracy.
- the right to rectification: if the personal data held by the website are inaccurate, they may request that the information be updated.
- the right to delete data: users can request the deletion of their personal data, in accordance with the applicable data protection laws.
- the right to limit processing: users can ask the website to limit the processing of personal data in accordance with the assumptions provided for by the GDPR.
- the right to object to data processing: users can object to their data being processed in accordance with the assumptions provided for by the GDPR.
- the right to portability: they can request that the website give them the personal data provided to them to transmit it to a new website.
Evolution of this clause
The website reserves the right to make any modification to this clause relating to the protection of personal data at any time. If a modification is made to this personal data protection clause, the website undertakes to publish the new version on its site. The website will also inform users of the change by email, at least 15 days before the effective date. If the user does not agree with the terms of the new wording of the personal data protection clause, he has the option of deleting his account.
(to be qualified by the consumer and to be sent by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt, within a maximum of 14 days following the date of conclusion of the service contract)
To the attention of :
located at: Route de Paris, 21530 La Roche en Brenil
telephone number: +33380647831
email address: email@example.com
I hereby notify you of my withdrawal from the contract relating to ....................., ordered on: .........
First and last name of the consumer: .................
Consumer address: .................
Article L. 217-4 : “The seller delivers goods that conform to the contract and is liable for any lack of conformity existing at the time of delivery.
He is also responsible for any lack of conformity resulting from the packaging, the assembly instructions or the installation when this has been charged to him by the contract or has been carried out under his responsibility. ”
Article L. 217-5 : “The goods comply with the contract:
1 ° If it is suitable for the use normally expected of a similar item and, if applicable:
- if it corresponds to the description given by the seller and has the qualities that the latter presented to the buyer in the form of a sample or model;
- if it has the qualities that a buyer can legitimately expect in view of the public statements made by the seller, by the producer or by his representative, in particular in advertising or labeling;
2 ° Or if it has the characteristics defined by mutual agreement by the parties or is suitable for any special use sought by the buyer, brought to the attention of the seller and which the latter has accepted. ”
Article L. 217-6 : “The seller is not bound by the public statements of the producer or his representative if it is established that he did not know them and was legitimately unable to know them”.
Article L. 217-7 : “The defects of conformity which appear within a period of twenty-four months from the delivery of the goods are presumed to exist at the time of delivery, unless proven otherwise. For goods sold second-hand, this period is fixed at six The seller may combat this presumption if it is not compatible with the nature of the goods or the alleged lack of conformity. ”
Article L. 217-8 : “The buyer is entitled to demand that the goods conform to the contract. However, he cannot challenge compliance by invoking a defect that he knew or could not ignore when he contracted. The same applies when the defect has its origin in the materials which he himself supplied. ”
Article L. 217-9 : “In the event of a lack of conformity, the buyer chooses between repairing and replacing the goods. However, the seller may not proceed according to the choice of the buyer if this choice entails a manifestly disproportionate cost with regard to other modality, taking into account the value of the good or the importance of the defect. He is then obliged to proceed, unless this is impossible, according to the method not chosen by the buyer. ”
Article L. 217-10 : “If the repair and replacement of the goods is impossible, the buyer can return the goods and have the price returned or keep the goods and get part of the price. The same faculty is open to him: 1 ° If the solution requested, proposed or agreed in application of article L. 217-9 cannot be implemented within one month following the buyer's complaint; 2 ° Or if this solution cannot be without major inconvenience for him given the nature of the good and the use he seeks. However, the sale cannot be canceled if the lack of conformity is minor. ”
Article L. 217-11 : The application of the provisions of articles L. 217-9 and L. 217-10 takes place at no cost to the buyer. These same provisions do not preclude the allocation of damages.
Article L. 217-12 : “The action resulting from the lack of conformity lapses two years after delivery of the goods.”
Article L. 217-13 : "the provisions of this section do not deprive the buyer of the right to exercise the action resulting from latent defects as it results from articles 1641 to 1649 of the civil code or any other action of contractual or extra-contractual nature which him is recognized by law. "
Article L. 217-14 : "The recourse action can be exercised by the final seller against the successive sellers or intermediaries and the producer of the tangible personal property, according to the principles of the civil code.
Article L. 217-15 : "The commercial guarantee means any contractual commitment by a professional to the consumer for the reimbursement of the purchase price, replacement or repair of the goods or the provision of any other related service. with the property, in addition to its legal obligations aimed at ensuring the conformity of the property.
The commercial guarantee is the subject of a written contract, a copy of which is given to the buyer.
The contract specifies the content of the guarantee, the terms of its implementation, its price, its duration, its territorial extent as well as the name and address of the guarantor.
In addition, it clearly and precisely mentions that, regardless of the commercial guarantee, the seller remains bound by the legal guarantee of conformity mentioned in articles L. 217-4 to L. 217-12 and that relating to defects in the thing sold, under the conditions provided for in articles 1641 to 1648 and 2232 of the civil code.
The provisions of articles L. 217-4, L. 217-5, L. 217-12 and L. 217-16 as well as article 1641 and the first paragraph of article 1648 of the civil code are fully reproduced in the contract.
In the event of non-compliance with these provisions, the guarantee remains valid. The buyer is entitled to avail himself of it. "
Article L. 217-16 : “When the buyer requests from the seller, during the course of the commercial guarantee granted to him during the acquisition or repair of movable property, a repair covered by the guarantee, any period of immobilization of at least seven days is added to the duration of the remaining warranty.
This period runs from the buyer's intervention request or the provision for repair of the goods in question, if this provision is subsequent to the intervention request. ”
Article 1641 : “The seller is bound by the warranty for hidden defects in the thing sold which makes it unfit for the use for which it is intended, or which so diminishes that use, that the buyer would not have acquired it, or would only have given a lower price, if he had known them. ”
Article 1648 : “The action resulting from latent defects must be brought by the purchaser, within two years from the discovery of the defect. In the case provided for by article 1642-1, the action must be brought, on pain of foreclosure, in the year following the date on which the seller can be relieved of apparent defects or lack of conformity.